Monday, September 25, 2006

tv addictions

If you're going to be addicted to something, better a TV show than, say, drugs or alcohol or phone sex, right? First it was just Numb3rs, and now this year my roommates have gotten me into House, and this evening one of the roomies and I watched the premiere of Heroes, which looks awesome (like X-Men but not).

I face a dilemma, though. An Inconvenient Truth is being shown twice this week at our local theater, and a friend of mine wants me to go with her tomorrow at 9, which would mean... missing the end of House! Eek! I definitely want to see An Inconvenient Truth one way or the other, but I'd rather go Wednesday and avoid missing my TV goodness... but she can't go then. Decisions, decisions.

(And no, it wouldn't just be choosing a TV show over going out somewhere with one of my friends. I'm not quite THAT pathetic. It would be choosing one of my weekly rituals with my wonderful roommates over going out somewhere with one of my friends.)

2 Comments:

At 26 September, 2006 08:34, Blogger zilla said...

I'll be waiting for your review of the movie! In fact, I'll be counting on it to tide me over until it comes out on video, because our theaters showed it so briefly that I missed it. Conservative town, you know. Personally, I would maintain the ritual, see the movie on Wednesday, and invite the friend to do something in the near future. Gotta cover all the bases!

 
At 26 September, 2006 15:38, Blogger Rebecca said...

My opinion is have the roomie tape the show, see the movie then watch the episode of House with the roomie later.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home